Meeting attendance is not required to join the Parent Teacher Association (PTA); however, it is a great way to get to know more about what is going on at your child's school, meet other families/teachers and be a part of the Jefferson Elementary School community!
Jefferson welcomes you to join us each month for our PTA meetings in the school Innovation Commons and/or computer lab:
- September 5th at 6:00pm
- October 3rd at 4:00pm
- November 7th at 6:00pm
- January 2nd at 6:00pm
- February 6th at 6:00pm
- March 12th at 4:00pm
- April 2nd at 6:00pm
- May 7th at 6:00pm
- President: Arwen Twitchett
- Vice president: Sarah Biddick
- Secretary: Hailey Lopez
- Treasurer: Anne Slinde
Approval by the district must be acquired prior to being on or helping with the Jefferson PTA
PTA membership sign up: PTA Membership Application
- Box Tops 4 Education - Look for the "Box Tops" logo on hundreds of products. All you need to do is clip the logo and get them to your child’s teacher. Each one is worth 10¢ for Jefferson Elementary School!
- Schnucks eScrip - Pick up your card at any Schnucks store, activate your card online and present your card to be scanned every time you shop at Schnucks. Jefferson PTA will receive up to 3% of all purchases!
- Amazon Smile - Use Amazon Smile to shop for products on amazon and they will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Jefferson Elementary PTA! Every time you shop on Amazon, log in via Amazon Smile and select PTA Wisconsin Congress Jefferson Elementary.
National PTA Website: