Meeting attendance is not required to join the Parent Teacher Association (PTA); however, it is a great way to get to know more about what is going on at your child's school, meet other families/teachers and be a part of the Jefferson Elementary School community!
Jefferson welcomes you to join us each month for our PTA meetings in the school Innovation Commons and/or computer lab:
- September 18th at 6pm
- October 15th at 5:30pm
- November 20th at 6:00pm
- December 18th at 6:00pm
- January 15th at 6:00pm
- February 19th at 6:00pm
- March 19th at 6:00pm
- April 16th at 6:00pm
- President: Amanda Johnston
- Vice president: Sara Biddick
- Secretary: Kat Forde
- Treasurer: Karra Killoy
Approval by the district must be acquired prior to being on or helping with the Jefferson PTA
PTA membership sign up: PTA Membership Application
- Box Tops 4 Education - Look for the "Box Tops" logo on hundreds of products. All you need to do is clip the logo and get them to your child’s teacher. Each one is worth 10¢ for Jefferson Elementary School!
- Schnucks eScrip - Pick up your card at any Schnucks store, activate your card online and present your card to be scanned every time you shop at Schnucks. Jefferson PTA will receive up to 3% of all purchases!
- Amazon Smile - Use Amazon Smile to shop for products on amazon and they will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Jefferson Elementary PTA! Every time you shop on Amazon, log in via Amazon Smile and select PTA Wisconsin Congress Jefferson Elementary.
National PTA Website: